'Imperfect Pieces' Give Cargo
'Every Bron, Vick and Sally'
These items are imperfect pieces. They might be last seasons style with a wider leg, or maybe have a slight defect be it a fabric flaw, loose threads, slight difference in fabric colour to this seasons workwear or a longer leg length. Some of these items didn't make it through our stringent quality control process and have measured up as a half size (eg size 9,11,13). So if you happen to be in between sizes then make a comment in the comment box when purchasing your discounted item and we'll try to find the half size for you!
All of our workwear are designed in Australia and these tough wearing pants are perfect for women working in the trades or any female who loves gardening, garden design, farm work, plumbing, painting or DIY work projects.
All Imperfect pieces are non-refundable.
- Fabric Weight 290 gsm
- Fabric Type 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex drill twill
- Fabric Finish Soft peach finish
- Shrinkage Pre-Shrunk
- Sun Protection UPF 50+ excellent rating complies AS/NZS 4399 standard
- Durability Made to withstand heavy duty work. All garments and fabrics are rigorously tested to ISO/AS/NZS standards for high quality
- Reflective Tape 3M loops above and below the knee
- Twin Needles Crotch sewn with twin needles for extra strength
- Waistband Back part of waistband elasticated
- Hammer Holder Holder for tools such as hammers or walkie talkies
- Leg Style Straight leg cut
- Hem 2.5cm-3cm to extend the length if required