'Imperfect Pieces' Pants Original
These items are imperfect pieces. They might be last seasons style with a wider leg, or maybe have a slight defect be it a fabric flaw, loose threads, slight difference in fabric colour to this seasons workwear. Some of these items didn't make it through our stringent quality control process and have measured up as a half size (eg size 9,11,13). So if you happen to be in between sizes then make a comment in the comment box when purchasing your discounted item and we'll try to find the half size for you!
These hip work pants are designed in Australia for the female body and are a classically flattering cosy fit. Perfect for women who work within the horticulture, agriculture and resources industries as well plumbing, painting or any DIY work projects.
- Fabric Weight 290 gsm
- Fabric Type 98% Cotton/ 2% Spandex drill twill
- Fabric Finish Soft peach finish
- Shrinkage Pre-Shrunk
- Sun Protection UPF 50+ excellent rating AS/NZS 4399 compliant
- Durability Made to withstand heavy duty work. All garments and fabrics are rigorously tested to ISO/AS/NZS standards for high quality
- Reflective Tape 3M loops above and below the knee
- Twin Needles Crotch sewn with twin needles for extra strength
- Waistband Normal jean style waistband
- Hem 2.5cm
- Style Mid-rise hipster with a straight leg cut